Wednesday, August 19, 2015

W30 day 13

Yeah, day 13!  I feel freaking fantastic. Only by eating clean could I achieve all that I do during the day and still have energy to exercise in the evening! Pretty cool.

Meal 1


Switched it up with some smoked salmon. I don't even need to describe anything else as this meal is hella redundant.

Meal 2


Marinated veg, tuna in olive oil, baby kale and an egg muffin I made to combat egg fatigue. It contains caramelized onions, spinach and crispy prosciutto. Very savoury and hardly tastes of egg. Win!

Meal 3


Leftovers, yay! It is a relief not to cook. Cabbage slop from yesterday and half an avocado.

Now I am hungry from exercising so I will eat some toasted coconut flakes and some nuts.

I can't wait until Tiger Blood kicks in. According to W30 it is when the body functions at its most optimal point. I've had this feeling before from doing cleanses and I call it "cleanse euphoria". It's like your body start to run on all cylinders and life seems so beautiful. I've also attained this through yoga, meditation, and exercise. If this isn't Tiger blood, when it finally kicks in I'll have so much energy I won't know what to do with myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment