Friday, August 28, 2015

W30 day 22

Today was filled with delicious meals! I'm also happy because I got to prep a lot of food! I have Nom Nom Paleo's famous kalua pork in the slow cooker, chopped fresh papaya, cooked ground beef and pork and the freezer is full of organic meat after a trip to the grocery store.

Meal 1


Husband cooked breakfast this morning and I slept in until almost 10. Happy days! Baby ate all my grapes and I gave my smoked salmon to Matt. We were full for hours after this!

Meal 2


Yummy tuna salad meal with olives as fat.  Loving the albacore tuna in olive oil. So much better than in water!

Meal 3


I made a cottage pie with ground pork and beef with onion, celery and carrot. The key to the meat: meat pie spice and sage. I did half yams half yellow potatoes for the topping. It was my first time making dairy free mash and I really like it! Used garlic powder, olive oil, and coconut milk with salt and pepper. It was fab!  Salad on the side and evoo and avocado as my fat.

I'm really inspired by cooking and I honestly don't mind it as long as I find the time to prep. I'm trying to cook smart by doubling portions, just thinking ahead, and having quick things like sausages at the ready.

Another body change is that friends noticed weight loss.... And I have collar bones again! I am definitely not stopping after day 30. I will reintroduce foods but I want to take it up until the end of the year so that I can achieve my goal of fitting in my pre pregnancy clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment