Wednesday, August 26, 2015

W30 day 20

The countdown begins! I can see the finish line and I can see changes with my body. Clothes are looser, though I need to make a bigger effort to drink water as I think I'm retaining some since my rings are tight still. Today was a good day with great food!

Meal 1


Dinner leftovers for breakfast, why not?

Meal 2


Made shakshuka again since it was so delicious yesterday. Made with the tomatoes I roasted and homemade pesto. I ended up with the equivalent of over a dozen big cans of tomatoes from my 10lbs of roasted tomatoes, all for 8 bucks! So awesome. I'll be doing another run of roasted tomatoes at the end of September for sure.

Meal 3


Oh my gah this meal was soooo good! Chicken cacciatore with zucchini noodles and olives. The key was the roasted tomatoes and a splash of coconut milk in the sauce. I still can't get over how coconut milk doesn't retain its coconut taste in savoury dishes.

I have to say I'm really enjoying cooking again on this cleanse and I'm glad I am making the time to prep real food instead of reaching for something junky and quick.

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks! Yeah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment