Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 35

I Posting on day 36. I haven't given up clean eating! I also have not reintroduced anything but those treats I mentioned and yesterday I had red wine. A little too much red wine. I had maybe 1/3 of a bottle over 3 hours and it was too much. It was organic minervois (my favourite!) but had added sulphites. I woke to a pounding headache. Not feeling hungover so much as poisoned. Double whammy of booze and sugar. Proud to say I didn't disintegrate into bad eating habits but I definitely had sugar craving while I drank. It sucks that I am so sensitive to everything, double edged sword for sure. I'd love to research the headache as a response to eating sensitive foods--why does the body respond like that? So here I am, chugging water with an aching head and BACK. Oh yes, the wine triggered a back ache for sure. So not worth it!

Meal 1


Meal 2


Meal 3


These are spicy buffalo drumsticks. Backed with salt and pepper for 40 mins at 400 degrees and then tossed in franks red hot and coconut oil and garlic powder which I simmered on the stove. Then I put them back in the oven for 5 mins and then broiled for 2 minutes. Served with extra dipping sauce which is just the leftover sauce from coating. Amazing!!!

Going out to dinner tonight. Not drinking red wine. Limiting to one glass of white wine and not eating grains. Open to dairy tonight and we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment