Monday, December 28, 2009

double-brunch sunday

I had forgotten about the wonders of brunch. Good for recovering from too much xmas cheer, good for gathering the family around a table, good for the taste buds, good for incorporating the best of lunch and breakfast. We headed down to Simon's Gallery and Grill for the first of two brunches the Sunday before xmas. Behold! Cake is a staple of Simon's brunch.


This was a cheese and cranberry brioche cake, come straight out of the oven. The cooks watched me quizzically as I snapped away. I promised I would only write good things. Truly no complaints about this yummy cake.

Brunch plate close up!




Brunch number 2 was attended shortly thereafter at the Gospel Brunch Sunday at Laughing Buddha. A fantastic way to pass an afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment