Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Day 34

Meal 1


This wasn't enough food but it was very tasty.

Meal 2


I made up for the puny breakfast by having a big lunch. Cauliflower rice and leftover chilli and avocado.

Meal 3


The merguez sausages were amazing. Definitely getting them again! Unfortunately the plantain was too ripe so tasted like bananas. It's ok because I just ended up giving them to my kid. I made some coleslaw and tried to recreate the creaminess with coconut milk and cashew butter. Not too bad.

So I ended up having a treat last night. Coconut bliss ice cream! It was good, but I think all the food obsession is definitely a mental thing. The anticipation of having it was way more exciting than actually eating it. I had a bit of a headache after but I feel fine today.





No comments:

Post a Comment